Bienvenue!

The Wife in Stilettos landed in Burlington, Ontario, Canada. As she cruises in & around the city, she wishes to share the tourist passenger seat with you.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Resto Review: Paradiso

Paradiso tops my list of fine food in Burlington. Their cuisine is flavourful Mediterranean, their ambiance speaks of intimate elegance, their wine list boasts of variety, and the staff are friendly.

With their menu changing twice a year, the dining experience is Paradiso is something I look forward to when I crave for really good food. I remember ordering shrimp pasta in beer & tomato sauce in one visit, and pasta with blackend scallops the next. Good thing their 'Creme Brulee Trio' is the one thing constant in their menu on both occasions. The three creme brulee flavors satisty my sweet tooth in so many levels.

Paradiso Restaurant (http://www.paradisorestaurant.com/) is located in 2041 Pine St Burlington and 125 Lakeshore Rd E Oakville.

1 comment:

  1. The photo I used for this blog is credited to Paradiso's website: http://www.paradisorestaurant.com/burlington.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
The Wife in Stilettos