Bienvenue!

The Wife in Stilettos landed in Burlington, Ontario, Canada. As she cruises in & around the city, she wishes to share the tourist passenger seat with you.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Cafe Review: Coffee Culture

Cozy lounge chairs, wi-fi, cookies, pastries, cake slices, fresh-off-the-grill sandwiches, soup of the day... all in this coffee house. These are my reasons why I start my Fridates meeting up with my hubby in the Coffee Culture.

For a busy downtown cafe, this place has ample cozy-comfy seating. And while other coffee shops offer cold sandwiches, Coffee Culture's hot ciabatta subs plus soup of the day makes this cafe all the more my personal choice for chilling, blogging, reading a good book, or meeting up over a good cup of hot choco (my favorite).

Coffee Culture (http://www.coffeeculture.ca/) is located in 390 Brant Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
The Wife in Stilettos