Bienvenue!

The Wife in Stilettos landed in Burlington, Ontario, Canada. As she cruises in & around the city, she wishes to share the tourist passenger seat with you.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spa Review: JeSpa House of Beauty & Wellness

I found my winter shoes on the doorsteps of JeSpa one day, to get my well-deserved overdue facial. I was warmly welcomed by their staff, who by the way, were prompt in answering email inquiries. JeSpa's atmosphere was serene. I was walked into a room fragrant with the scent of fruits and flowers, and was invited by a bed looking nothing like a spa bed. It was plush white, complete with bed warmer, down duvet and cotton bed covers. I was given a complimentary skin analysis before my Organic Oxygenating Facial. It helped me understand my skin type better.

What I loved about my JeSpa experience was that they went beyond taking care of just my face. I was treated to hand, arm and shoulder massages while waiting for my organic facial mask to settle. Yes, the natural aroma enveloping the room was most likely from the organic Eminence products they use; which not only relieved me from any chemical stinging sensation, but smothered me in a smell so delicious I felt fresh and rejuvenated even long after my 90-minute session. With a good balance of pamper and skin treatment, this House of Beauty and Wellness is worth a second shot.

JeSpa House of Beauty and Wellness (http://www.jespa.ca/flash.htm) is located in 600 Brant Street. You can contact 905-6312951 to book your next 'me' time.

2 comments:

  1. The photo I used for this blog is credited to JeSpa's website: http://www.jespa.ca/main.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your post and i appreciate your efforts. The information that you share in the above article is very nice and useful .All the things that you share with people, are very nice. Thanks for this article.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
The Wife in Stilettos