- You think $11 is a good deal for two (or three) movies (or $5 every Tuesdays),
- You want to snuggle comfortably in your car while watching movies (not bad for dates... or for tagging along sleeping babies?),
- You don't mind the acoustics of your car stereo (you'll tune in to your theatre's frequency for the movie audio),
- You need a playground to entertain your kid/s while you watch your movies, or
- You simply want the 1950's drive-in theatre experience
then try 5 Drive-In in 2332 9th Line Oakville. Check out their website for rates, promos, and schedules. Photo borrowed from their website. I could not see myself bringing a camera in a movie theatre, sorry.
One more thing, 5-drive in requests no outside food. I'm appalled why some people would bring their own.